August 30, 2009

Finally!!


08.30.09
Originally uploaded by lisascho

A night photo!!! Something about this photo makes a part of my photo self feel restored... I think it's mostly because it's my first real night photo in years. Yes, I took this with my little green Fuji FinePix, but I like the composition and the lighting. I feel good about the past few days of photography. I still have my 35mm film to be developed, but getting my SLR out and getting some night photos on the blog are really helping me feel better about my photography. Soon enough I'll get more technical and get into the nitty gritty photography that I so desperately want to get back to...

In other news you'll have to forgive the missing blog days and short entries that have happened/will happen this week. This whole moving thing is turning into a real fiasco. This morning we showed up to move and the tenants were still practically living there. Furniture and stuff still everywhere! And they were planning to leave it! They didn't seem to understand that when you move out you don't just leave what you don't want behind. We had to push everything back. And now I'll have to take time off work. Which was the whole point of moving early.... I cannot miss work! Anyway, thankfully mommabear is here to help and take care of me and help make me feel less stressed out. She also got a hotel room for us so I don't have to look at the packing and mess that is my apartment/life for a night and I get to sleep in a comfortable bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment