August 22, 2009

Day Three on Four


08.21.09, originally uploaded by lisascho.

After viewing the quality of the photos that blogger hosts/posts I decided to start a flickr account to host the photos I'll be posting. Still not the best quality since it's all on the web and things get lost in translation and I don't know anything about html, php, or any other web posting stuff. But I think it's better than uploading them to blogger... Anyway, I digress. Here is day three - another self portrait... I'm tired, my whole life is kind of a stressed, messy transition right now (moving, growing up, etc.) and I think this a pretty good visual description of what's happening right now.

On a plus, today, I bought a 4 pack of kodak 800 color 35mm film! I'm gonna go out a few nights this week to practice with my SLR. It's been so long since I've touched it, sadly, and I want to get comfortable with that again. Ultimately - I want a DSLR, but that's a lot of money away from where I am now... so for now it will have to be crappy quality, while I brush up on composition. Someday I'll be back to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment