August 27, 2009

Today Felt Like Fall


08.27.09
Originally uploaded by lisascho

I took this on my way home from work today. There was a lot of traffic today. I'm not sure if it's because I actually left work on time today or that it was due to Ted Kennedy's Funeral Procession, the sox game, or the fact that college students are already moving. It was probably a combination of everything.

Anyway, I was crossing the BU Bridge and we stopped long enough for me to whip out my cell phone and get this picture. I think it's pretty decent quality for myself and I really like the shadow and composition. I only wish the the person exiting the picture had actually ended up in the picture, but the lag time on my cell phone's camera isn't exactly high tech. The glare on the window could be photoshopped out, too I guess. Anyway I like this one a lot... it's making me feel a little bit better about my composition.

As much as I am sad for summer to go, today's weather made me excited for fall. The air is always crisper and clearer in the fall and the colors are amazing... I can't wait to photograph it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment