February 11, 2010

Out of Order

I forgot that I had taken a few pictures with my cell phone that I wanted to post on here. Sometimes, when my camera battery is dead or I don't have it with me, I take pictures with this blog in mind on my cell phone. Anyway, check them out:

02.07.10
addendum: 02.07.10
I made these from scratch for superbowl sunday. It was really easy and cheap and fun! I got a german cookbook for christmas so I got the recipe from there. It was just flour, sugar, yeast, water, vegetable oil, and salt. Served with mustard, they ended up being really tasty!

02.05.10
addendum: 02.05.09
I went to the MFA Friday and had lunch with one my friends who works there. Then I walked around and saw a few temporary exhibitions as well as some of the permanent ones. I especially liked this when I walked in and saw the scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment