September 24, 2009

Sunset


09.24.09
Originally uploaded by lisascho

I really like this photo. I like the crisp dark shapes of the leaves and trees in the foreground and the colors and clouds in the sky. I took this around 6:30 on my walk home from work tonight... The changing seasons definitely change the light, as in when the sunsets and the intensity of light. We all know the earth leans away from the earth but moves closer to the sun in the winter and that changes the light that I am working with in taking photos. I'm glad that it's changed the time of sunset in that I can get these pictures on my way home, but I am sad that the sun is setting so early since I like to walk home.

Til tomorrow -

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one. And as for your commentary, summer's fun but I love autumn in New England.The light does become more magical. Love ya, Dad

    ReplyDelete