September 22, 2009

Catch Up

09.22.09
09.22.09

09.21.09
09.21.09

09.20.09
09.20.09

I have been really frustrated with my photos and photo taking lately, which is why I haven't posted in a few days. I still haven't found a focus or theme and my lens and my eyes are all over the place. It has to do with a lot of factors, but one is definitely my camera and the confidence in it. I feel weird taking pictures with my little point and shoot. It makes me feel like a creep in the dark and a tourist during the day. I really need to sit down and think about what I want to focus on and start shooting it... I'm gonna have to get out my 35mm camera if that's what it takes, but I'm also going to have save up the money for that. Anyway - Hopefully I can figure this out soon and stop feeling such a funk with these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment