September 14, 2009

2 weeks

So... I'm finally back up.  I've had internet for over a week now and my computer since last Thursday, but settling and moving in combination with my actual job and other planned events I haven't had time to update.  My brain is a little on the fried side, I am super tired, and our internet is beyond annoyingly slow so I am going to force you all (my legions of fans, haha) to wait another day until I can figure out how to format the blog stuff and get all the pictures in one entry instead of 14 separate ones.  I did, however, get the images on my flickr, despite our slow, slow connection.... so if you'd like to go to my flickr page and look at the images feel free to do so here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisascho/

I'll post the ruminations and images to the blog later.  Sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment