January 17, 2012

Tastiness

(Image Source: Cherrybrook Kitchen)


So tonight I was craving chocolate and had this left over from a former roommate visit.  My former roommate has Celiac's Disease, hence the gluten free.  Anyway, I used Earth Balance buttery spread and it made DELICIOUS brownies.  I cannot stop eating them and no one is home to help me eat them.

This post is to share this great dairy (and gluten free) find and to start a little brainstorm of things I can make with gluten free mixes.  I love to bake and not being able to use dairy is going to be tough.  I will probably start out with using short cuts like dairy free/gluten free mixes as bases until I learn more about dairy free baking.  I am determined to be able to make things with out dairy that are just as tasty as things with dairy, but in a different way.  If anyone has recipes, share away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment